Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
Rotator cuff repair is an arthroscopic procedure treating shoulder joint issues.
BALTIMORE, MD 21287
The Bundled Rate plus Outlier Per Diems includes:
1. Those comprehensive facility services, supplies, and equipment necessary to perform the Bundled Procedure and rendered by PROVIDER 2. Those professional services necessary to perform the Bundled Procedure and rendered by a Physician 3. The treatment of any complication or concurrent related illness associated with or resulting from the performance of the Bundled Procedure The Bundled Rate Period covers the 1 day(s) prior to the procedure for the scheduled Accarent Procedure and up to 0 inpatient days in the hospital. Should the length of stay exceed 0 inpatient days, then per diem outlier payments will be applicable for each subsequent inpatient day. Covered outpatient follow-up services related to the bundled procedure beginning on the day of discharge through 30 calendar days are included in the bundled price.
There are no exclusions.
Candidacy for the bundled procedure will be determined by the Provider.
- Arthroscopic S L A P Lesion Repair
- Arthroscopy Shoulder, Capsulorrhaphy
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Debridement
- Arthroscopic Claviculectomy, Mumford Procedures
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Decompression of Subacromial Space
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Rotator Cuff Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Repair of Rotator Cuff Due To Chronic Musculotendinous, Open
- Rotator Cuff Reconstruction Distal Clavicle Resection
- Total Shoulder Replacement, Arthroplasty
- Virtual Rehabilitation For Shoulder Procedures