Arthroscopy Shoulder, Capsulorrhaphy
Capsulorrhaphy is a surgical procedure that repairs and tightens the shoulder capsule to increase the stability of the shoulder joint.
LUTHERVILLE-TIMONIUM, MD 21093
The Bundled Rate plus Outlier Per Diems includes:
1. Those comprehensive facility services, supplies, and equipment necessary to perform the Bundled Procedure and rendered by PROVIDER 2. Those professional services necessary to perform the Bundled Procedure and rendered by a Physician 3. The treatment of any complication or concurrent related illness associated with or resulting from the performance of the Bundled Procedure The Bundled Rate covers outpatient services 1 day(s) prior to the scheduled Accarent outpatient procedure through 30 calendar days. Should the patient require an inpatient admission, per diem outlier payments will be applicable for each subsequent inpatient day. The per diem applies on all outpatient days beginning on outpatient day number 1 through 30 days after your procedure.
There are no exclusions.
Candidacy for the bundled procedure will be determined by the Provider.
- Arthroscopic S L A P Lesion Repair
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Debridement
- Arthroscopic Claviculectomy, Mumford Procedures
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Decompression of Subacromial Space
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Rotator Cuff Repair
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Repair of Rotator Cuff Due To Chronic Musculotendinous, Open
- Rotator Cuff Reconstruction Distal Clavicle Resection
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement, Arthroplasty
- Virtual Rehabilitation For Shoulder Procedures